1. We at Stuckmade Pte. Ltd. (“STUCKMADE”), take your personal data and privacy seriously. This policy explains how we manage your personal data in compliance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
2. Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of personal data which you may provide to us include your name, billing address, email address, contact number, residential address, login data, profile data, username and password, and video, image or audio recordings of you. For the avoidance of doubt, data that has been anonymised by the removal of personally identifiable information shall not be regarded as personal data.
3. This policy applies to all personal data which we may collect from you or your authorised representative through our website, web services, online services, mobile or other applications (collectively the “STUCKMADE Services”), third-party online services with related accounts accessible or controlled by us (including Typeform and Google forms), social media accounts (including Facebook, Instagram, Behance etc.), instant messaging accounts, online advertisements and any other media utilised by STUCKMADE or from any other form of interaction with you or your authorised representative, or from third parties (the STUCKMADE Services and these other modes of collection shall collectively be referred to as “media of collection”).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
5.1. when you access or use any of the STUCKMADE Services;
5.2. when you create an account on the STUCKMADE Services;
5.3. when you subscribe to any of our mailing lists, newsletters and/or social media channels;
5.4. when you make a transaction regarding any of our products or services;
5.5. when you communicate with us whether through our website’s online form, email, STUCKMADE social media accounts, instant messaging, phone calls, face-to-face interactions, any of the media of collection, or any other means;
5.6. when you participate in any promotion, activity, campaign, or survey initiated by STUCKMADE;
5.7. when you log in to your account on any STUCKMADE Services or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application;
5.8. when you interact with any of our agents, officers, contractors or employees;
5.9. when we receive personal data from third parties such as vendors, suppliers, business partners or customers;
5.10. when you interact with and/or provide your personal data to STUCKMADE via any of our online advertisements; and
5.11. when you provide your personal data to us for any other reason any by any means whatsoever.
6. The type of personal data we may collect from you includes the following:
6.1 When you make enquiries regarding our products or services via our email accounts, social media accounts, websites, or other media of collection, or when you interact with the STUCKMADE website, STUCKMADE online advertisements or other media of collection, we may collect details from you such as your name, name of employer or business, place of employment / business, email address, contact numbers, residential and/or business addresses.
6.2 When you are engaging and/or transacting with STUCKMADE for the procurement of our products or services, we may collect details from you such as your name, name of employer or business, place of employment / business, email address and contact numbers. Where you are engaging STUCKMADE on a prolonged basis for the purposes of a project or collaboration, we may collect similar information on or from your authorised representatives or employees for the purposes of ongoing communications during the period of the project or collaboration.
6.3 When you are engaging with STUCKMADE as a prototype user of any of our products or services, we may collect details from your such as your name, contact number, email address, age, demographic information, visual, audio or other recordings of your use of the prototype in question, as well as your personal feedback on the prototype; such collection may be done by a variety of media of collection, including in-person meetings and online forms.
6.4 When you are accessing our mobile or other applications as a product user, we may, through such application, collect details from you such as your name, email address, contact number, product usage data and product usage diagnostics for the purposes of our product development and improvement.
8 You should ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Any failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested. We shall have the right to request for documentation and carry out the necessary checks to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our user verification processes or as required under law.
9 STUCKMADE processes your personal data for the following purposes:
9.1 to facilitate your use or our provision of the STUCKMADE Services or any of our other products of services;
9.2 to administer your account with our mobile application(s) or other STUCKMADE Services, including account and identity verification;
9.3 to understand reactions and feedback to prototypes, products and/or services offered by us for product development and improvement;
9.4 to communicate with you regarding our website, products, services, campaigns, promotions, and surveys, including changes to our terms and conditions and policies;
9.5 to communicate with you for the provision of such product and/or service requested by you via the STUCKMADE Service or other media of communication;
9.6 for the purposes of communication and marketing of business opportunities, opportunities for collaboration and/or offerings of our products and services;
9.7 to respond to your queries or requests or provide customer support;
9.8 to investigate or process any wrongdoing, complaints, feedback, enforcement action or legal action in relation to our business, products or services;
9.9 to store, host, back up data, including personal data;
9.10 any other purposes relating to the above purposes.
10 We may disclose or permit the disclosure of your personal data or transfer your personal data to third parties for the above-mentioned purposes. These third parties, which may be located in or outside your jurisdiction, include but are not limited to: service providers in respect of research and development, data analytics, market or consumer research, marketing, customer service, information technology and website hosting, professional services, and their service providers and related companies.
12 We may share your personal data with a competent public authority, government, law enforcement or regulatory agency as permitted or required by applicable law or regulations.
13 We may share your personal data with any person to whom STUCKMADE proposes to transfer any of its rights and/or duties relevant to you, including in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
14 If we disclose your personal data to these third parties, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure or processing and retain your personal data only for as long as your personal data is needed to achieve the above-mentioned purposes or in compliance with applicable laws.
16 You should rest assured that we do not sell your personal data to any third party. Our employees and any third parties engaged by us are contractually obligated to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information.
17 If you have provided to us any third party’s personal data, you shall be deemed to have obtained that party’s consent for the relevant purpose of providing the personal data to us.
18 Additionally, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we believe that we are required by law to so disclose or that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, the public or us.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, STUCKMADE shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.